Riddle me this: what is over 275 years old, has various shapes, forms, and types, and is used by kids and adults alike? A Puzzle! That’s right.
The dictionary defines puzzles: a toy, problem, or other contrivance designed to amuse by presenting difficulties to be solved by ingenuity or patient effort. True, but the dictionary sure knows how the fun out of it. Puzzles or brain teasers are ridiculously engaging, and not to mention the euphoric rush that one feels when you solve one.
Why choose a puzzle
The Google play store, iOS stores are full of amazing free puzzle apps that aren’t just humbly entertaining you like every other game, but they have plenty of other advantages too. Here’s a few of them:
• Accelerates Learning: Think Research, Critical Thinking, Cognitive Ability, and Concentration. All of these skills are upgrading in the background while you dive into the mysterious killer lake of District 255 in the latest adventure escape puzzle game. Whether it’s a trusty Suduko or an advance 3D puzzle game, puzzles inspire greater logical reasoning and learning as compared to a casual game.
• Enhances Memory: Working out unique puzzles can boost your mental speed and thought process. Puzzles can reinforce the existing connections between our brain cells and supports the creation of new ones. Several studies show that puzzles can help delay the symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Regular games don’t quite promise this.
• Improves Mood: Puzzles encourage our brains in the production of dopamine, a neurotransmitter. When you successfully solve a puzzle – or even get a minor breakthrough, it releases dopamine. This leads to an increase in memory, confidence, and optimism.
• Lowers Stress: Puzzles help us relax psychologically. Our brainwaves shift from Beta to Alpha state while contemplating possible solutions. This shift relaxes our mind and takes us to a meditative or dreamlike state. When in this state, it helps us improves our mindset, make better connections, and find more effective solutions. Unlike in a casual game where the joy can be fleeting.
• Increases Productivity: When you’re less stressed, it’s easier to concentrate. So the next time, you’re stressed out about the assignment papers or client meetings, consider a quick break to solve a puzzle. It’ll help you relax and reset your brain thus improving your productivity.
Now that you’ve discovered the amazing benefits of solving puzzles as an adult, choose a puzzle game over any other game that’s merely entertaining you. And don’t forget to try out some of the awesome adventure escape puzzle games by Vincell Studios.
Download our hidden object adventure escape mystery games for free. So what are you waiting for? – Download now & start your adventure journey!
Available on Google Play store & App store.
Hidden escape: Temple Mystery Escape Room Puzzle: http://onelink.to/msa4dt
Hidden Escape: Secret Agent Adventure Mission: http://onelink.to/nsxskv